Sunday, January 11, 2009

Riddle me this...

...my credit card was charged for the Project 365 kit...but no UPS notification! Hmmm. I was told I would be in the "second wave" of orders and my name is definitely in there. Since so many people only ordered one kit but were charged for more, I suspect a lot of inventory was replenished on Friday. That said, charge or no charge, I have no idea what will happen. In the meantime, I am moving along as if I'm *not* getting the kit. I have a plan of action and in addition to my own kit, I'll make one as a gift for a friend of mine. I'm not sure if anyone will read this BUT ritzcamera.com has a great sale going on right now. I got American Crafts 12x12 cloth D-ring albums for $13.59! (they are on sale through January). I also ordered my We R Memories 4x6 page protectors from Scrapbook.com...I'm thinking they will sell out so I wanted to get my hands on some. :) One more thing...kudos to Becky Higgins!! She is a stand up woman and no matter what is said, she is cool in my book. She posted digital versions of her Project 365 kit today...that's so helpful and she didn't have to do it...but she did. Mine is already downloaded.

I'm off to take advantage of a sleepy baby and a semi-quiet household. Working on my flip-flop...I'll post photos when I'm done!

2 comments:

Angela said...

The same has happened to me. My card was charged but still no ship notification. I'm going on the fact that CK says if you got a confirmation number when you ordered, you will get a kit. If not I better get my money back. lol Hope we both get a kit. lol

Scrapronicity said...

I hope we do too! I think we will, but I can't help wondering if they will be able to manufacture more. Meanwhile, my friend turned 40 on January 3rd and I got her very excited about starting this project (perfect for the 40th year I think). Of course now I may not be able to get her a kit! So, either way it looks like I'm making one..which will be fine. :)

Let me know if you get one!

Take care!