Friday, January 23, 2009

Making a 365 kit...

I received an e-mail yesterday confirming that I'll be getting my 365 kit. Unfortunately it won't get here until mid-February so I'll definitely play catch up for a while. All of that said, I recruited my friend Lusya to take the challenge with me and she is doing great! She's just getting into scrap booking and loved the idea of this project. Of course I only ordered one kit, which as so many people know, was hard enough to get! I often order extra and then I'm stuck (I have extra school kits and expansion kits) and this time thought I would be "good" . Darn!! Instead of waiting to see if they will make more available (and who knows when that will be) I'm making a kit for my friend. I purchased an American Crafts 12x12 D-Ring cloth album (they also make leather and even corduroy) and We R Memory Keepers 4x6 photo sleeves (25 in a pack). The album is from Ritz Camera (which is running a 20% off sale until the end of January) and the page protectors are from Scrapbook.com . In the next couple of days I'll attempt to print the journaling cards whch were provided by Becky Higgins and we'll see what happens. I'll post photos of my progress just in case there is someone out there that wants to put one together!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I just bought my supplies for my "project"...and ended up getting stuff for myself! I love that you blog about this, cause now I know who to talk to when I get overwhelmed and confused(which, just looking at the scrapbook.com site, I needed a paper bag to breathe into...)! :)