Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year...A New Blog!

I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog. Yes, I know, EVERYONE has one which may be the reason I hesitated! ;) I started searching and found some really interesting scrapbook blogs...so I'm taking the plunge! I thought it would be great to have a spot where I can discuss scrap booking and post some photos. I suspect I'll be talking to myself for a while...or possibly forever...I have no idea how this blog thing works! In any case, here I am and I'm looking forward to the experience. :)

Why "Scrapronicity"? It made me laugh. I'm a huge fan of The Police and I kept thinking..."With one breath, with one flow, you will know...Scrapronicity". (Yep, I'm a dork). It should not be confused with Kevin's Police cover band on The Office..."Scrantonicity". ;) (still a dork) OK, synchronicity has little to do with scrap booking . If we want to sort of stretch the definition however, it IS something that we can do at the same time! (Yeah, I know...you can't blame a girl for trying). The name doesn't really matter, it's the passion we all feel for this hobby. I adore paper and rub- ons and ink and the creativity of it all. I love to find others who love to scrap as much as I do. I have so many projects in the wings and hope to eventually hear what everyone is working on out there!

I'll post some links and photos soon and spruce up the place. My only resolution this year is to COMPLETE some albums! Have a happy, healthy and creative 2009!





No comments: