Friday, January 9, 2009

"Nutmeg" lives!

Friday is finally here, I thought this week would NEVER end! I'm completely exhausted but I have high hopes for a creative weekend. I've made an executive decision, this weekend...we scrap!! I made some progress on my flip-flop and want to keep the momentum going. I must move onto the next project!

Speaking of which, for anyone following my Scrapronicity365 blog..."NUTMEG" lives! On day 7 I had a photo of a broken ceramic canister (it was very old and belonged to my grandparents). My painters broke it and as upset as I was, I vowed to put Humpty together again! I'm proud to report that I was successful. Unfortunately, there was a piece that was missing but I'm grateful that the rest were there. It may not look perfect but it's good enough for me. I suspect my grandmother was watching over me and *not* allowing it to smash into tiny, unsalvagable pieces. (Oh that large crack running down the front was already there...so I think it looks pretty good).






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jodi,

Welcome to the world of blogging and Project 365. I am also participating in the project but will only be posting my layouts once they are done. I don't thing I can keep up with posting my pics everyday. I just received Becky's kit and can't wait to get my pictures printed and scrapped. Visit my blog when you get a chance http://ohkianex.blogspot.com and maybe we can follow eachother's project.