Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hi, I'm Jodi and I'm addicted to kits!

When I first started scrapbooking I HAD to do everything on my own. 12x12 albums, nothing "mini" and I never even considered buying a kit. Well, I still love to scrap BUT the amount of time I have has changed. Not to mention the fact that kits have come a long way. So now, in addition to my paper, rub-on, ink and embellishment addictions, I can't stop buying kits! OK, in my defense, I do pick and choose carefully. For the most part I gravitate to the CK Kit of the Month (despite the insanity over there, they do have some great stuff) and once in a while a QVC TSV. My "to-do list of projects is enormous and triple the size of what I listed. I'm also embarrassed to admit that I rarely finish the CKC projects from the conventions...even though I often love my classes. I still have a few from two years ago! Oh well, I do love being surrounded by my scrappy things and I at least the thought of getting something finished. I'm hoping this blog pushes me to stop obsessing and helps me to get something done. Probably not, but it's worth a try!

(so many kits/unfinished projects...so little time)

4 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I decided to stop by to see this blog too. Oh my goodness, are we the same person? I love the KOTM and I totally love QVC scrapbooking stuff! I have so much, and yet, I still buy more. I've given up trying to figure out WHY I do that!!

Angela said...

This is so me. I have tons of kits and projects to do. I keep thinking today will be the day I get one done. But something always distracts me. Glad I'm not alone.

klester said...

You know that we share the same addiction to sb kits and stuff....but I think you might be slightly more out of control than me!! LOL! I'm having a blast reading your blog, my friend.....! :) Kim

Ps I'm glad Nutmeg is back in one piece now!

ElleSquared said...

Stopped by from another blog. I have tons of unfinished projects too, and now I've added Project 365to the mix. I must be a glutton for punishment. However, look at it this way. If we ever "finished" all of our projects, we wouldn't have a hobby anymore. Now where's the fun in that? Also, on a slightly unrelated note, I saw your flip flop album in your pictures off to the side, and I must know all about it? What is it, where did you get it, and how are you doing it? If there's anything I love even close to scrapbooking, it's flip flops. How neat to combine the two!