Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Life is too short...

...to sweat the "small stuff". Yes, we have all heard that but do we believe it? Do we sweat anyway? I admit, there were many times I was guilty of worrying about the little things. Then I lost my dad...and struggled with infertility...and watched as two gigantic towers in New York crumbled to the ground. On any given moment I can turn on CNN and see some one's house wiped away by a hurricane...or a fire...or a tornado. I can watch men and women lose their lives for our country. I can go on and on but the point is, these are really big things and far more important than many of the small things!

OK, I got on my soap box because there are a lot of people freaking out about the Project 365 kit. I totally respect the fact that people are upset, it was a complete disaster. That said, I have chosen to breathe in with the good and out with the bad. ;) I'm frustrated too because I thought mine would be in the mail...apparently that isn't the case. Instead of stressing out I have decided to join so many others who are proceeding with this project on their own. In fact, I have created a "sister site", scrapronicity365, so I can blog the project while still working on my other posts/projects here. I have already stumbled upon some great blogs which I plan on following and I'm trying to recruit some of my friends to join me on my journey. This is a project that's worth doing, with or without a kit!

(By the way, once in a while the "small stuff" CAN be important. One of my favorite quotes is..."Enjoy the LITTLE things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the BIG things". Food for thought...talk amongst yourselves...) :)

No comments: