Friday, January 1, 2010

Project..."Finish My Projects!!"

Happy 2010! It's hard to believe a new year is upon us...and how I wish I accomplished more in 2009! That said, I successfully completed my "Project 365" which was an amazing experience. I must admit, life without taking a photo a day will be strange for a while but I have a plan.

Starting in May, 2010 I will launch (get a load of the lingo), "Project...Life at 40!" The fabulous Becky Higgins has put together another great kit ("Project Life") and I'm up for the challenge! I thought it would be interesting to chronicle my 40th year through photos and journaling. This means taking a "365" break...for about 146 days. Then, I'll be back. :)

In the meantime, I've decided to start off this decade with.."Project...Finish My Projects!!" Looking at my unfinished projects is getting old...and frustrating. So, I will use this opportunity (and this blog), to get some work done. Each day I'll post updates, hopefully with photos, of what I'm working on at the moment. I've wanted to do this for a while now but I wasn't able to accomplish both this blog and my 365. I have high hopes!

So, for my first entry, this is what I'm working on today...

I can't show the finished project just yet because I'm surprising a few people. Unfortunately, this should have been done days ago but I'm working on the finishing touches today.
Wishing you all a very happy, scrappy and healthy 2010!

No comments: