Sunday, January 3, 2010

Goodbye Holidays...

Today, the closest thing I got to scrapping was taking photos of the project I'm working on. Instead of being creative, we worked on packing up the holidays. On the one hand, it's sad knowing the "cool" holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas & New Years) are behind us. On the other hand I'm sort of looking forward to things calming down for a while.

While Frank and Emily cleared off the tree, I spent some time cleaning out the holiday stuff we didn't need. Two giant garage bags later, and I felt like I actually accomplished something. Tomorrow I'll start working on my bedroom which has turned into a dumping ground for the past few months!

Tonight I went to the city to celebrate my sister- in- law's birthday...great meal...but now I'm pooped. I was out way too late. I'm a wimp! I came home at around midnight and to Emily who was still awake! She is still crying about the removal of the Food Network from our cable provider. I give them one week and then Fios, here we come!

Tomorrow we go back into the city to see Bye Bye Birdie. I suspect I'll get little scrappng done BUT I will finally pack up my scrappy little gifts. They are going all over... NJ, Upstate NY, North Carolina, Illinois and Mass. It took me a while but they will be sent this week! Yeah!

Until tomorrow... Have a happy, scrappy day!

No comments: