Thursday, May 20, 2010

I was on a creative roll and real life got in the way again. I've spent the past week working on a quilt for Emily's teacher, gathering up the materials and printing photos on fabric. I even made a mock version for the woman who is doing the sewing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will come out well. I did my best so we'll see what happens!

I'm happy to say that I will have a very creative weekend, as Emily and I head out to a scrapbook convention! We can't wait to have a girly weekend together where we can scrap and she can swim! We'll take one class on Friday and we are meeting up with some good friends to take a class on Saturday. I'll post class photos when we get back!

Tonight I'll continue working on my birthday album...so much to do, so little time!

No comments: