Thursday, May 6, 2010

Creativity...continued.

I'm finding it difficult to sleep. OK, I always find it difficult to sleep but these days my brain is filled with projects. Although I know there aren't enough hours in the day, just the thought of doing something creative makes me giddy!! I must calm down though, I have to finish some "time sensitive" projects that I'm working on. Then, I'm free to continue the five pending projects I have on my desk!

26 Days of Creativity...day 3

On Sunday I began working on a third mini album for Mother's Day. I spent the night trying to kick up an unexciting mini album I started in 2007! I love blue and chocolate brown together so that's sort of saving this album in my eyes. So far, it's not bad but I'll need a few more days to really make this an album worth looking at!

...day 4
I was side tracked today to work on a project with my Mom. We are making some really cute cards...OK, I'm making some cute cards but originally it was her idea. I promised to work on this but I was in "Mother's Day mode" so it got pushed to the side. Today I was full of card creativity!

...day 5

I'm back to the mini album and inking away! I'm concerned that I won't get this done on time...UGH! I still need to print and add the photos which is often very time consuming. I'll get there but there's only a few days to go...

...day 6

Today I'll hopefully finish the CKC album. Right now I'm making the second, identical album for myself. I'll print out two sets of photos and pop them in. "On deck" I have a great album from The Button Farm. The original concept was for this to be a "year in review" type of thing. Instead, I'm making it a "40" album for my upcoming birthday.

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

OMG, it looks fabulous!!