Wednesday, March 4, 2009

365...here you come!

I received this e-mail today...

This email is to inform you that we have received your order for the following items. We will be sending your order via UPS Ground. If you have any questions concerning your order, please contact our Customer Service Department by phone at 1-800-453-1173 or email to CreatingKeepsakesCS@Holdenmss.com

No WAY! I think I'm actually getting the darn Project 365 kit..I'm in SHOCK! Of course I won't believe it until the package arrives. At this point I would have paid for 2nd day air but let's face it, I've waited this long, what's a few more days?

I'm still plugging away, working on my projects. This week I dove into an old QVC kit. Last February I bought the Cosmo Cricket papercrafting kit. It's actually really cool, despite the lack of instructions! I'm working on the "LOVE" banner at the moment and I hope to do the cube soon. As usual I start something and it takes time to finish it. I also have to add photos to that Lisa Bearnson 4 album kit. AHH...I need more hours in the day!! I'm also making progress on my scrap room...I'll post pics of everything as I finish. :)

3 comments:

Angela said...

How exciting!!!! I got charged for mine today but no ship email yet. Let's hope we do get it very soon!!!!

Kristi said...

Yay for you! My "project" is almost finished...whew. But, I admit it has been fun!

Angela said...

I got my kit!!! Oh and I never received any ship notification. How weird, but it's CK so what else is new.