Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Too Busy!!

Such a cruel joke. I finally get my 365 kit and I've been SWAMPED over here. Between sick kids, the school newsletter (and school stuff in general), Liam's therapy, Emily's gymnastics and Daisy's, appointments and well, LIFE! I haven't had time to finish anything. I'm working on a few things right now and STILL cleaning my scrap room...oh the horror! Everything looked great and then I decided to get a new desk for Emily. I put that together yet the old desk remains in the middle of the room! Oh man! To add to my insanity...on Facebook I decided to "make something" for five people...well now it's seven. ;) I love the idea so I'm excited to do it. That said, why can't I just make a quick little something? Nope, not me! Without giving anything away, I decided to do a cool project using a Maya Road "coaster" chipboard album (well, seven chipboard albums). I really like all seven people so I don't mind taking the time! Two people are making something for me, so I'll get surprises as well. :)

I'm off to *try* and get more than 5 hours of sleep!! More soon!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I hope you are feeling better and can work on your kit. I started working on mine, but the journaling is what takes forever.

Stephanie said...

You're on Facebook... wanna be my friend :)I'm addicted to playing bejeweled on there, and realy need to take a picture of my computer screen one day for P365.

Kristi said...

Hon, you have been going through a LOT these days. BTW, you have til the end of the year for those FB prezzies, don't forget. I am waiting until canning season. ;)

Peace.