Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tagged!

Ah, it's my first time getting "tagged" on my blog! OK, Carol...here you go!

I'm supposed to:

(1) Say one nice thing about the man in my life . . . Frank...we have been together for over 18 years...my college sweetheart. He has helped me through some rough times. He is sweet and funny and loving. We haven't seen each other much for the past 6 months, his job keeps him so busy. That said...he is still an amazing husband, father and friend and I love him more than words can say! Oh wait, that's more than "one nice thing". ;)
(2) List 6 ways you measure success in your life . . . This is a strange question. I think "success" is in the eyes of the beholder! I think carrying on a relationship for 18 years is successful...raising two amazing children....having a job that lasts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (and still standing)...having a close relationship with my Mom and brothers...being a wife, daughter, mother, sister, friend, doctor, shrink, artist, teacher, musician, chef, keeper of the peace and housekeeper. Yep, I'm a success! ;)

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Thanks for playing along. Yes, you are a success!